KSheet 2.0.9 Release Notes
- Item cards no longer show up if you’ve sold the item.
- Multi-use powers are now supported. Each tap on a multi-use power uses it and shows how many times it’s been used. Long press a power to mark it as used (black title). You’ll see what I mean.
- Fixed a bug that caused dynamic stats (current hit points, action points, etc) to be shared among characters.
- Healing surge value should now reflect character options that improve it above its normal value.
- You can now enter the amount for ongoing damage.
- Triggers for interrupt powers are now available.
- Fixed a bug that prevented DDI characters from caching.
This article was posted in KSheet
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post
.Both comments and trackbacks are closed.