Fixed some crashes introduced with the 3.0.2 release.
- Clicking skills or Initiative will roll for you if you have rolling enabled
- Conditional bonuses are now handled in the rolling dialog
- The rolling dialog looks a little better
- Individual rolls for damage are now listed next to the damage result in parenthesis much like the attack roll’s d20 result. This should help out the brutal weapon users but I plan to reroll brutal weapons eventually.
- Critical hits are now auto rolled
Please report any weird results with crits. I can’t possibly test every item in the game and I’m sure there are some oddities that will screw up my parser
KSheet Pro is now available for $2 on Google Play. I’d like to thank everyone who’s participated in the Beta for helping me iron out the kinks. I still have many enhancements in mind for KSheet and look forward to supporting it post-launch.
For beta users, your version will continue to work until May 1st. At that time you can upgrade from the Beta to the Trial (the Beta will become the Trial in Google Play). The trial version will give you 60 days free. Hopefully, by releasing on a Tuesday and giving a 60 day trial I’m not giving anyone a nasty surprise when they open up KSheet at the table.
Thanks again to everyone!
The long term goal for KSheet is to be the only tool you need at the game table. To that end I’d like to build in an initiative tracker that’s linked between users at a table and a “DM View” that shows important stats of a handful of characters on a single DDI account as well as select monsters from the compendium.
These are in addition to many of the requested features you guys have posted in the Feedback section.
BTW, thanks for posting bugs and features requests in the feedback section. I have an 8 to 5 job and the feedback list helps me keep KSheet development organized.
What other features would make KSheet the only tool you need at the table? Please reply to this post or in the Feedback section.
Sorry for the delay on these notes but there wasn’t much to report.
- Fixed a handful of obscure Force Closes that involved specific firmwares loading a character
- Extended rest does something now
Before I take KSheet out of beta I wanted to poll everyone who uses it to see how much they’d be willing to pay to support it. Please check out the poll below and let me know what you think.
It works on Samsung Galaxy devices now!
I was finally able to confirm my code fixes on a friend’s phone.
- Notes! Tap the title of the note card to edit it.
- A settings dialog so you can enable/disable features (scroll to the bottom of the character selection)
- Initiative is now properly reported
- Psionic augments are now properly reported for DDI synced characters. Augments will not show properly for locally loaded characters because the correct augment data is simply not available in the exported .dnd4e character sheet
- Power cards now show conditional weapon effects and secondary attack attack lines
- Item cards no longer show up if you’ve sold the item.
- Multi-use powers are now supported. Each tap on a multi-use power uses it and shows how many times it’s been used. Long press a power to mark it as used (black title). You’ll see what I mean.
- Fixed a bug that caused dynamic stats (current hit points, action points, etc) to be shared among characters.
- Healing surge value should now reflect character options that improve it above its normal value.
- You can now enter the amount for ongoing damage.
- Triggers for interrupt powers are now available.
- Fixed a bug that prevented DDI characters from caching.
I’ve create a new post category just for KSheet for everyone who gives no shits about my normal posts and only cares about KSheet updates. You can access the KSheet RSS feed here or click the KSheet category on the right of the home page and use your browsers built in RSS subscription button (assuming your browser has one).